Friday, March 19, 2010

Meet My Younger Brother Steve!

This is my younger brother Steve. He and his wife Linda came by to see mom a couple of weeks ago. I felt bad because mom was having an exceptionally bad day and they only had an hour or so to visit. They drove down from their home in Maryland. Steve had a major leg surgery a few months back and has not been able to get around. He still has what looks like an erector set built up around his leg. I have never seen anything like it. I was so happy to see him. The last time I think I saw him was at Kira's wedding. Barry, Zack and I were able to visit Steve and Linda a few years ago and it was such a fun time. Steve was six years old when our dad died. It breaks my heart to think of the pain that little boy must have been feeling and I think we were all dealing with the loss in our own way and really not aware of how it was affecting anyone else in the family. He is such a loving and compassionate guy who loves his sweet family so much! When he walked into mom's room and said,"Mom, it is Stevie"...I nearly lost it. That is what mom called her youngest baby boy... I love you Steve!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment