Friday, April 9, 2010

Where did the week go???




This week has gone by so fast that I am not sure where to begin! We did go the the beach last weekend and it was lots of fun. We were able to go back to the Kroboth Beachhouse and as usual...it was so fun and relaxing. This time Rita and Vernon Dickerson met us there. It was fun to be with them. The weather was nice so the beach was really crowded. The hot tub was amazing! This is a picture of Ann and Larry having a romantic moment in the hot tub...I tried to get them to snuggle for the picture...no such luck (maybe they were afraid they might end up on a blog or something?)!!! I am in love with that beach house! Thank you Rusty and Kira!

Kira and Rusty's little baby is due any day now. Every time Ann's phone ring...we all jump! I cannot wait to meet little Asher! Kira and Rusty will be amazing parents!

Mom has had lots of ups and downs this week...but all in all...I would say she has had a good week. We started her on a new medication that was recommended by a nurse that Josh knows. For the first time...in weeks...she is sleeping more hours at night then she is staying awake. As a result...she seems happier (for the most part) during the day. I think the real change I have noticed this week is that she is keeping her eyes opened more and looking at us when we talk. Every once in a while, she will even look at her beautiful azaleas blooming in the yard!! When I think about it...I guess if I were up for days on in...I might not want to keep my eyes opened either! She is still irritable...don't get me wrong..in fact as I write this..I can hear her in there with Susie...whining and fussing...but we do get some fun moments with her...and for that we grateful! I just wish I could get into that brain...and understand this mysterious world that she is living in!

Larry is coming tomorrow. He is usually here on the weekends. Ann and I are going to Raleigh to take Shirley to lunch for her birthday. It will be fun to see her.


No comments:

Post a Comment