Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome Charlotte

I got a call early the morning of dec 5th from zack telling me that Amy might be in labor. Barry was on a business trip. I tried to go back to sleep but that was hopeless so I jumped in the car and started driving. I think it was about 4 am maybe. I wanted to be there for the delivery so bad but I got a call that she was born after I had been in the road a couple of hours. Amy did hipno birthing and Zack and Amy's mom said she did great! It was so amazing to meet little Charlotte! It was so fun to see Zack and Amy get aquatinted with being parents! Zack and I went to a little Tabet restaurant one night and it was so good. I loved the yogurt. Zack and Amy live in a cute little apt in downtown SLC. I wish I had taken some pictures of that to put on here. It is decorated so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment