Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Grandma has been "sew" busy!

I used to love to sew when our boys were young. I made little pants and shirts for them and I even made a suit coat for Barry when we were to broke to buy one. I would sew for Barry's mom and my mom for Christmas or birthday gifts. Then one day, I realized that sewing was becoming expensive and I quit. When mom passed away, I was so excited to inherit her sewing machine! It was so fun to sit down at her machine and being there made me feel so close to her! So I began to look for any excuse to sew! I made so many gifts the first Christmas after she died! Memorial pillows of dad's army metals for moms grandsons. Pillows made from moms moo moos for her granddaughters. Purses for daughter in laws and sisters. I was obsessed! Mom would have been proud! Anyway, since then I have been making things for my grandkids. Here are some of them. I have made some things that I don't have pics of... Please send me pics of anything you don't see here!

2 comments:

  1. Busy Grandma and lucky kids and grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so lucky to have such a talented and amazing mother-in-law. Kira gets complimented on her dress every time she wears it.

    ReplyDelete