Monday, April 23, 2012

Not so Happy Feet!

So, the reason I have had so much more time to blog is explained in the pictures below. In a few weeks, I will be 57 years young! I am so grateful for good health! After a routine physical which included heart stress test and who know what else... the only problem I seem to have is arthritis is my spine !
I also have had problems with my right foot and have known for a few years that I needed to have surgery for a bunion and hammer toe. I decide d to get it over with so here I am! This is a before and after picture! I am excited to heal up because I think I will feel like a new women! It will be nice to have a firm foundation again! My left foot is ok and may not ever need the surgery! See the white thing at the end of my second toe? It is a pin that will be removed in 5 weeks! I know...yuck!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I didn't realize how bad your right foot was before the surgery. You really are going to feel like a new woman!

    ReplyDelete